Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Frateuria aurentia (Potash Mobilizing Bacteria) KMB in India.
Potassium (K) is very essential for plant growth and is usually found abundant in soil. Total K (Potassium) content in soil ranges between 3,000 to 100,000 kg/ha in the upper 0.2 mt of the soil profile. Of this total K content 98% remains bound in the mineral form whereas 2% is in soil solution and exchangeable phases.
Importance of Potassium in Plants
• Potassium plays a vital role in the formation of amino acids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are absorbed by roots from the soil.
• It is also responsible for the transfer of carbohydrates, proteins etc. from the leaves to the roots.
• It plays a vital role in the uptake of other elements like nitrogen, phosphorous and calcium.
• It increases the hydration of protoplasm.
• It activates number of enzymes and its deficiency decreases photosynthesis.
• Potassium increases the resistance of crops to hot and dry conditions and to insect pests and diseases.
• It improves the quality of fruits and grains.
|1 x 109 per gm||Granules (GR)|
|1 x 109 per ml||Aqueous Solution (AS)|
|Mode of Action||Mobilizes fixed Potash to available form for crops.|
|Benefits of Frateuria aurentia||• Reduce cost of potash application by up to 50% initially.
• Improves resistance of crop plants.
• Suitable to a wide range of soil pH and temperature.
• Suitable to apply to all crops.
• Improves crop growth and yield by up to 20%.
• Compatible with other beneficial microbes in the rhizosphere.
• Frateuria aurentia encourages soil health and soil fertility.
• Secretes growth hormones to increase crop productivity.
• Benefits the next crop also due to its residual effect.
|Eco-Friendly||Frateuria aurentia is extremely safe and non-toxic to human beings, plants, animals, birds, fishes and all other non target organisms. Contains no phytotoxicity and exempted from residue analysis.|
|Method of Use||Mix recommended quantity of Frateuria aurentia with well decomposed farm yard manure or farm soil and broadcast during the last ploughing or sowing followed by irrigation. An evening time is ideal for broadcasting this product.
In case of liquid formulation, shake the bottle well before use. Once a bottle is opened the entire content is to be used at once. This product should not be mixed with any antibacterial agent or any chemical fertilizer.
|Recommended for||Millets, Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Coconut, Oil palm, Cotton, Chilly, Lime, Tea, Banana, Flowers, Spices, Contiments, Herbs, Perinnial trees.|
|Dose||5 kg per ha or 2 ltr per ha|
|Storage||Store the bottles in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.|
|Note||We can provide a consortium/mixture of various bacteria/fungi/micro organisms as per requirement.|
biofertilisant, Biodünger, biofertilizante, Potasse mobilisatrice, Kali Mobilisierung, Potassa Mobilizadora, Movilización de potasa, Frateuria aurentia, Potash Mobilizer, KMB, Plant Growth Promoters