Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality natural banana powder in India.
Banana powder is a powder made from processed bananas. It is used as a component for production of milk shakes and baby foods. It is also used in the manufacture of various types of cakes and biscuits. Banana powder is formed by using banana pulp, which is mechanically chopped and then processed with hydraulic shear using a colloid mill, turning it into a paste. Sodium metabisulfite is then used to brighten the yellow color of the paste. The paste is then dried by either spray or drum-drying.
|Biological Source||Musa acuminata, Musa balbisiana|
|Culinary Use of Banana Powder||• Banana Powder is useful in baby formula’s.
• Useful in the preparation of health food for children and adults.
• It is used as a component for production of milk shakes.
• It is also used in the manufacture of various types of cakes and biscuits.
• Banana powder is useful in the preparation of Banana Essence.
|Health Benefits of Banana Powder||• Useful as a corrective aid for indigestion and as a revitalizer.
• Banana powder, because of its high concentration of banana essence, has been found to be a “major source of carbohydrate and calories”.
• The powder has also been found to be useful as a general treatment for dyspepsia (indigestion).
• It is rich in potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorous.
• It has high fibre content aiding easy digestion.
• Banana powder is helpful to combat dianohea and dysentery.
• Banana powder can heal intestinal lesions. Hence used for the treatment of stomach ulcers.
• Banana powder with milk and sugar can be an excellent supplementary or weaning food for children.
• Banana powder is used in the diets of children for treating malnutrition.
• Experiments have shown that intake of banana powder helps children to retain many mineral nutriets.
Plantain Tree, Manila Hemp, Japanese Banana, Dwarf banana, Herbaceous plant, musa basjoo, herb, musa