Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Mango Powder in India; which is natural in form.
Mango is a juicy stone fruit. Mango trees grow up to 35–40 m (115–131 ft) tall, with a crown radius of 10 m (33 ft). The trees are long-lived, as some specimens still fruit after 300 years. In deep soil, the taproot descends to a depth of 6 m (20 ft), with profuse, wide-spreading feeder roots; the tree also sends down many anchor roots, which penetrate several feet of soil. The ripe fruit varies in size and color.
Natural Mango Powder is yellow to orange in color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Total acidity not more than 3%. pH 4.0 – 5.0. Moisture is max 5%. Mango powder is made from ripe and juicy mangoes.
|Biological Source||Mangifera Indica|
|Culinary Use of Mango Powder||• Mango powder is used in various delicacies and savories due to its sweet tangy taste.
• Natural mango powder is used as a flavoring agent.
• Mango Powder is also used in ice creams, over meat for tenderization, soups, dals and baby foods etc.
• It is also used in dry mixes and seasoning.
• Mango powder can be mashed and used as a topping on ice cream or blended with milk and ice as milkshakes.
|Health Benefits of Mango Powder||• Mango powder include carotenoids such as the provitamin A compound, beta-carotene, lutein and alpha-carotene and polyphenols, such as quercetin, kaempferol, gallic acid, caffeic acid, catechins and tannins.
• Mango powder is used as dermatitis and anaphylaxis.
• It is very useful in Ayurvedic medicines.
• Mango powder is useful in treatment of Jaundice.
• Mango powder is useful in curing blood disorders.
• Consumption of mango powder regularly in the form of juice regularly reduces physical weakness and supports nervous system.
• Mango powder is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
• It is useful in Anemia and detoxification.
Mangifera, mangifera indica tree, Alphonso