Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Natural Pineapple Powder in India.
The ananas fruit is described as compound (multiple) type of fruit that develops from many small fruitlets fused together around central core. Its pulp is juicy and fleshy with the stem serving as a supporting fibrous core. The outer skin features rough, tough, and scaly rind. The color in the ripe fruits may be yellow, orange-yellow or reddish. Internally, its juicy flesh may range from creamy white to yellow and has a mix of sweet and tart taste with rich flavor. Each fruit measures up to 12 inches in length and weighs 1 to 8 pounds or more.
Fresh Pineapple powder variety are spray dried which is carried out at low temperature to retain flavour, colour and nutrition values. The particles are dried, embedded in food grade matrix and packed. Pineapple powder is cream in color. It has a characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.80g/ml. it passes 100% through mesh size of 30. Total acidity is not more than 3%. Total moisture is max 5% and ash content is 3%.
|Culinary Use of Pineapple Powder||1. It is used as a flavoring agent in ice cream, sweets, confectionery, bakery & biscuit products, baby foods, fruit chutney, snack food, food premixes for sweets, soft drink concentrates, milk based products, etc.
2. Pineapple fruit powders are used in desserts such as fruit salad, as well as in some savory dishes
3. Pineapple powders are main ingredient in cocktails.
|Health Benefits of Pineapple Powder||1. Fresh pineapple powder is low in calories. It is a storehouse for several unique health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. Pineapple fruit powder contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties
3. Fresh pineapple powder is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin; vitamin C
4. Pineapple fruit powder is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like Folates, Thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium.
5. Pineapple powder soothes inflammation and repairs muscle tissues
6. It also stimulates wound healing.
Ananas Powder, Ananas Comosus Powder, comosus