Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality sapodilla powder in India.
Sapodilla can grow to more than 30 m (98 ft) tall with an average trunk diameter of 1.5 m (4.9 ft). The white flowers are inconspicuous and bell-like, with a six-lobed corolla. An unripe fruit has a firm outer skin and when picked, releases white chicle from its stem. A fully ripened fruit has saggy skin and does not release chicle when picked.
Sapodilla powder is made from Fresh pulpy sapodilla fruit. Pulp is extracted from fruit. This pulp is then treated with low temp spray dry technique and powder is extracted.
|Biological Source||Manilkara zapota|
|Culinary Use of Sapodilla Powder||• Sapodilla powder is commercially useful for making chewing gums in different countries.
• It is also useful in making fruit candy.
• Can used as a sprinkling agent on different fruit preparation and fruit salads dishes.
• Sapodilla Powder act as an additive in different fruit truffles.
|Health Benefits of Sapodilla Powder||• The Sapodilla fruit is high in fiber content. This makes the sapodilla fruit powder very good for digestion. It is also used in the treatment of constipation.
• Sapodilla is able to prevent the occurrence of colon cancer.
• Sapodilla fruit has tannin substances. In fact, tannins have several beneficial applications medicinally. They act as remedies for hemorrhoids and diarrhea.
• Sapodilla powder contains important vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Vitamin A helps to ensure proper vision and helps to maintain healthy skin and mucus membranes. Sapodilla offers protection from oral cavities and lung cancer.
• This fruit powder is extremely valuable in stopping the loss of blood. It helps in decreasing blood loss in piles, injuries and in many other medical terminologies.
• Sapodilla powder also helps in the treatment of cold and cough. Consumption of this fruit helps to remove nose blockage and also in case of persistent coughs.
mamaei, Manilkara zapota,chikoo powder, chikoo, chicosapote powder, Chicozpote, ciku