Tierra Overseas is manufacturer of Coriander Whole and Coriander Powder in India.
Coriander is a native to regions spanning from Southern Europe and Northern Africa to South Western Asia. It is a soft plant which grows up to 50 cm (20 in) tall. The leaves are of various shapes, broadly lobed at the base of the plant, and slender feathery higher on the flowering stems. Coriander is one of the oldest herbs and spices in record. Coriander seeds are tan-colored, ribbed light weight fruit with subtle flavor that is warm and spicy with a slight hint of citrus flavor. Coriander spice has an aromatic sent which is soothingly warm, nutty, slightly fruity, and complex.
|Biological Source||Coriandrum sativum|
|• Coriander imparts a pleasing, fresh taste to dishes.
• Coriander spice has an aromatic scent which is soothingly warm, nutty, slightly fruity, and complex.
|• Along with dill and fennel, coriander seeds are being used as a carminative and digestive items in a variety of gripe water preparations.
• The seeds are chewed as a remedy to prevent halitosis (unpleasant breath).
• Coriander seed can be used for making a medicinal tea to soothe an upset stomach, to treat indigestion and mild gastrointestinal upsets.
• It also helps the heart by lowering bad cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.
• Coriander’s anti-inflammatory properties are used in treating arthritis to get relief from the ailment.
• Coriander can also be used to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
• Coriander seeds possess many plant-derived chemical compounds that have known to be anti-oxidant, disease preventing, and health promoting properties.
• The seeds are the storehouse of many vital B-complex vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.