Garlic cloves are creamy to brown in color. They contain 6% moisture maximum and are fresh with mild or strange odour. They are useful in different fast foods, snack foods, food service packs, stuffing mixes, pickled products and different gravy mixes.
Garlic Flakes are small, dehydrated pieces of garlic. The pieces are larger than the pieces of Garlic Powder or Garlic granules. Garlic flakes are used in soups, stews, sauces, meat loaves, and casseroles. Garlic Flakes don’t work in items such as oil or vinegar salad dressing.
This is a dried form of garlic that has been grinded into granules rather than powder. Granulated garlic can be used much the same as garlic powder. It is used in different food preparations, soups and as a topical dressing in salads and gives great taste in breads and beans.
Garlic Minced are yellow to brown in color and are fresh without strange or mild odours. They are used in fast foods, snack foods, food service packs, stuffing mixes, pickled products, meat products, sea food products, gravies, canned foods, salad dressing, dips, bottle packs, pet food, rice mixes, soups, potato salad, seasoning, wet and dry salsa, speciality foods, curry powder, bakery topping, gourmet sauces, seasoning and in many other snacks as ingredients.
Tierra Overseas is supplier and exporter of high quality Garlic clove, Garlic flakes, Garlic minced, Garlic Powder in India.
Natural Garlic Powder
• Garlic is widely used around the world for its pungent flavor as a seasoning or condiment.
• Garlic powder is dehydrated ground garlic, and provides some of the flavor, but not the texture, of fresh garlic. It disperses well in liquids, so it’s a good choice for marinades.
• Garlic powder is frequently used in BBQ and grilling rubs.
• Very useful in different salad dressings, soups, as a topping on bred and mixed curries.
Benefits of Garlic
• Garlic contains a compound called Allicin, which was potent medicinal properties.
• Garlic is highly nutritious, but has very few calories.
• Garlic can combat sickness, including the common cold.
• The active compounds in garlic can reduce blood pressure.
Ail déshydraté, Dehydrierter Knoblauch, Alho desidratado, Ajo deshidratado, Dehydrated, Garlic, Garlic Clove, Powder, Allium sativum, seasoner