Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and exporter of high quality Dehydrated Onion chopped, Onion Kibbled, Onion Minced, Onion Powder, Onion Granules in India.
The onion is an edible bulb. While it is a vegetable at heart, it also acts as a spice. It is used in dry soups, mixes, specialty ethnic food preparations, canned/dried/frozen vegetable mixes, dry casserole mixes, stuffing mixes, food service & fast food and particularly when large onion pieces are desired. They are also used raw in cold salads. Onions pickled in vinegar are eaten as a snack.
White onion kibbled are made from the fresh onion bulb and dehydrated later to store it for long. It is strong in taste and has a special aroma. It is considered one of the essential spices in different cuisines and salads as well.
Onion minced is a product derived from onion bulb. Particle size is 1-3 mm in size. Appearance is pale cleaned pure white quality. Moisture content is 5-6% max.
Onion Powder And Granules
• Onion powder and onion granules have a very little difference in particle size.
• Onion Granules are 0.5- 0.8 mm in size and
• Onion Powder partices are 80-100 mesh size.
• They add rich flavour to various foods.
Onion Rings And Slices
Dehydrated onion rings are available in half slices. Onion bulb must be well graded, well peeled, and uniformly sliced to get the perfection of Rings and Half Slices.
Benefits of Onion
• Raw onion is known to lower the production of LDL (bad cholesterol) and keep your heart healthy.
• The vitamin C (which remains intact while they are in the raw form) along with the phytochemicals present in onions helps build immunity.
• Quercetin, a powerful compound found in onions, has been suggested to play a role in preventing cancer, especially stomach and colorectal cancers.
• Chromium, also present in this root vegetable, may help regulate blood sugar.
• A mixture of onion juice and honey (which helps make it less pungent) is said to be effective as a cure for fever, common cold, allergies, etc.
• Keep a small piece of onion under the nostrils and inhale, to stop or slow down a nose bleed.
• Folate in onions also helps with depression and aids sleep and appetite.
• The vitamin C helps formation of collagen that is responsible for skin and hair health.
• Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of onions have been proven. One study also suggested that freshly chopped raw onions have these anti-bacterial properties, not chopped onion which has been allowed to sit for a day or two.
• Chewing raw onions improve our oral health (though your breath may stink). They help eliminate bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum issues.
Oignon déshydraté, Dehydrierte Zwiebel, Cebola Desidratada, Cebolla deshidratada, Onion, Powder, Allium, Aliium Sepa, alliinases.