Tierra Overseas is supplier of fennel seed oil in India.
Fennel oil is an essential oil which is obtained from the steam distillation of seeds of Foeniculum vulgare.
Fennel essential oil is best known as a powerful ingredient for good digestive health. Like its root plant, it has a licorice-like flavor and an aroma that’s developed from crushing the seeds of the fennel plant and going through a process of steam distillation. It is clear with a Faint Yellow Tinge. It has a thin consistency. It is Sweet, somewhat spicy and peppery, licorice-like (Anise) aroma..
Biological Source : Foeniculum vulgare
Family : Apiaceae
Constituents of Fennel Oil
Benefits of Fennel Essential Oil
- Helps Heal Wounds.
- Reduces and Prevents Spasms in the Gut.
- Contains Antioxidants and Antimicrobial Characteristics.
- Relieves Gas and Constipation.
- Treats Digestive Issues.
- Aids in Weight Loss.
- It is useful for Menstruation Regulation.
- Fennel Essential Oil can help balance fluid retention and may help curb the appetite.
- It has diuretic, mucolytic and expectorant properties.
Other uses of Fennel Essential Oil
- It is used in cooking and preparation of various cuisines.
- Works as natural perfumery agent.
- Useful in aromatherapy.
- Use as mixing and diluting agent.