Tierra Overseas is supplier of lavender oil in India.
Lavender oils are made directly from the lavender plant, using special distilling techniques. Lavender oil is powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and ant depressive properties. Lavender oil is clear pale yellow color liquid with characteristic odor of lavender. Lavender oil has ability for relieve pain and enhance blood circulation. The flowers are blue, violet or yellowish color. The flowers are fragrant in nature. Lavender oil used in perfume, aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion and soap.
Biological Source : Lavandula officinalis
Family : Lamiaceae
Botanical name : Lavandula officinalis
Common name : Lavender
Parts used : Flowers
Colour : Clear Pale yellow colour liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odour of lavender
Shelf life : Two years
Density : 0.877 – 0.890
Refractive index : 1.458 – 1.489
Optical rotation : -7.0˚ to -11.0˚
Storage : In fitted container in cool and dry place
- Linalyl acetate
- Terpene alcohol
- Lavandulyl acetate
- 1, 8-cineole
Uses of Lavender Oil
- It is used for insects repellent. It relives pain and irritation due to bite of bug.
- It is used for enhance the sleeping.
- It is used for the treatment of migraines, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- It is used for treatment of acne. It reduced the red raised sores on face and body which is produced by bacterial infection.
- It is is act as pain killer. It reduced the pain of tense muscles, muscular aches and postoperative pain.
- It is is increases the flow of urine.
- It is is used for the treatment of hair loss.
- It has anticancer activity.
- It is is used for the treatment of hypertension. It reduced the blood pressure.
- It is stimulate the production of digestive enzyme. So it gives relives in diarrhea, vomiting, colic and stomach.
- It is is increases the resistance power of the body.
- It is used for skin disorder. It used for treatment of acne, wrinkles and psoriasis.