Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of High Quality Peppermint Oil in India.
Family : Lamiaceae
Peppermint, also known as Mentha piperita, is a common herb. It is available in many forms – peppermint leaf, peppermint essential oil, peppermint leaf extract, or peppermint leaf water. Peppermint oil has the most uses. It is used in foods, cosmetics, personal hygiene products, and pharmaceutical products. The oil relieves skin irritation and inflammation, reduces pain and nausea, and improves dental hygiene
Constituents of Peppermint Oil
- Rosmarinic acid
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- Helpful to reduce nausea and vomiting induced by Chemotherapy.
- Aromatherapy helped reduce anesthesia-induced nausea after surgery.
- Helps Treat Stomach Disorders.
- Used to treat Irritable bowel syndrome and SIBO.
- Used to reduce flatulence and stomach ache.
- Reduces diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and gas.
- Useful to reduce Stomach Upset (Dyspepsia).
- Helps to treat Colic.
- Reduces Back and Muscle Pain.
- Relieves Itching.
- Enhances the cognitive performance.