Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of High Quality Mentha Oil Peppermint Oil in India.
Family : Lamiaceae
Peppermint, also known as Mentha piperita, is a common herb. It is available in many forms – peppermint leaf, peppermint essential oil, peppermint leaf extract, or peppermint leaf water. Peppermint oil has the most uses. It is used in foods, cosmetics, personal hygiene products, and pharmaceutical products. The oil relieves skin irritation and inflammation, reduces pain and nausea, and improves dental hygiene
Constituents of Peppermint Oil
- Rosmarinic acid
Benefits of Mentha Oil Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil helpful to reduce nausea and vomiting induced by Chemotherapy.
- Peppermint oil aromatherapy helped reduce anesthesia-induced nausea after surgery.
- Peppermint Oil Helps Treat Stomach Disorders.
- Peppermint Oil is used to treat Irritable bowel syndrome and SIBO.
- Peppermint oil is used to reduce flatulence and stomach ache.
- Peppermint oil reduced diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and gas.
- Peppermint oil is useful to reduce Stomach Upset (Dyspepsia).
- Peppermint Oil Helps to treat Colic.
- Peppermint Oil Reduces Back and Muscle Pain.
- Peppermint Oil Relieves Itching.
- Peppermint oil enhances the cognitive performance.