Tierra Overseas is a supplier of high quality rose oil in India.
Rose Oil is the essential oil extracted from the petals of various types of rose. Rosa damascene known as Damask rose is an erect shrub that grows up to 2 mt height and having a mass of pink or rosy-purple flowers. In India rose cultivation is done on about 10,000-12,000 hectares of lands. We offer pure quality Rose Oil, which is extracted with the process of distillation.
Biological Source : Rosa damascene
Family : Rosaceae
Physico-Chemical Constants of Rose oil
Appearance: Mobile and clear liquid
Color: Colorless to light yellow
Odor: Characteristic rosy
Specific gravity (27 Degree C): 0.8500 to 0.8750
Refractive index (27Degree C) : 1.4560 to 1.4700
Optical rotation: -2 to -4.5 Degree
Freezing point o c : 9 to 12 Degree
Congealing point o c : 20 to 30 Degree
Uses of Rose Oil
- Rose Oil has a calming aroma that helps in easing stress, anxiety, and depression. It is also helpful in boosting the positivity levels and creates an uplifting atmosphere.
- This oil is very good Antiseptic oil.
- It is effective in easing spasms that affect the intestines and respiratory tract.
- It is a natural anti-phlogistic, this essential oil helps in easing fever by alleviating the inflammation. It is also effective in easing inflammations caused due to dehydration, indigestion, and microbial infection.
- It Strengthens immune power.
- It is works good for Hair, Skin and Digestive Systems.
- This oil eliminates the toxins and purifies the blood.
- Rose essential oil regulates the women hormones, thereby offering relief to premenstrual, menstrual, and menopausal issues.