Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of natural Caraway Oil in India.
Botanical Source : Carum carvi or Apium Carvi
Family : Umbelliferae
Caraway oil is extracted by steam distillation from the dried ripe seeds and yields 2 – 8 %.Caraway essential oil helps to relieve mental strain and emotional fatigue, while aiding the digestive and urinary system and clearing the respiratory system. At the same time it also fights skin and scalp conditions.
The chemical components of Caraway oil are Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic aldehyde, Furfurol, Carvone and Limonene.
Benefits of Caraway Oil
- Caraway oil calms the nerves and soothes mental fatigue, while settling the stomach, nervous digestion, colic, flatulence and gastric spasms.
- As an expectorant it helps clear bronchitis, bronchial asthma and coughs.
- It is also helpful in cases of sore throats and laryngitis and beneficial to the urinary system, helping to flush toxins out.
- Nursing mothers also use it to increase milk and women in general find that it helps to relieve period pains.
- It is an effective tissue regenerator and useful for fighting oily skin while dispersing bruises, reducing boils and cleaning infected wounds
- Furthermore, it relieves itching skin and helps to clear acne as well as scalp problems.
- It is used in mouthwashes and may be applied to the skin to improve local blood flow or help improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Caraway oil is used to flavor certain medications. It is also commonly used as a fragrance in toothpaste, soap, and cosmetics.
- It is also used to clear heartburn
- Acts as a main oil for Constipation