Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of natural Cinnamon Oil in India.
Biological Source : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Family : Lauraceae
Cinnamon Essential oil is obtained from the steam distillation of Leaf or Bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicum . Cinnamon essential oil is available into two types:-
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Oil
Both oils are strong aromatic and have golden yellow to brown consistency. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy. The bark oil is generally preferred over Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil. However, oil distilled from cinnamon bark tends to be much more aromatic than leaf oil. Cinnamon Bark Oil tends to be warming, stimulating and energizing
Major Constituents of Cinnamon Oil
Benefits of Cinnamon Oil
- Natural remedy of Cough, cold and constipation.
- Cinnamon essential oil is said to stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, fight off infections, improve digestion, and protect against inscts.
- Cinnamon essential oil is useful for removal of bacteria which is linked to development of cavities.
- It also promote widening of the blood vessels.
- It also helpful in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Useful in diabetic control.