Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of natural Rosemary Oil in India.
Biological Name : Rosmarinus officinalis
Family : Lamiaceae
Rosemary essential oils around is extracted by steam distillation from leaves and flower buds of Rosmarinus officinalis. The plant’s leaves contain 0.5% to 2.5% of volatile oil. Rosemary oil has a camphor like smell. It has a clear color and thin consistency. It has a sweet, slightly medicinal aroma.
The major chemical ingredients of this oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, camphor, bornyl acetate, borneol, camphene, and limonene.
Its analysis found that 30 compounds represented 98.2 percent of the essential oil, with 1,8-cineole (29.5 percent), 2-ethyl-4,5-dimethylphenol (12 percent) and camphor (11.5 percent) as the major components.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
- It is often used for relieving flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating.
- Rosemary oil is seen to decrease the level of cortisol, one of the hormones released during the body’s flight-or-flight response to stress, in the saliva and hence found to be Stress relief agent.
- Rosemary oil has a pain reliving property.
- It is useful as a immune system booster.
- It is useful to provide relief from throat congestion and in treating respiratory allergies, colds, sore throat, and the flu.
- It is used to relieve anxiety.
- It is used to treat hair loss.
- Rosemary oil can be use with shampoo for nourishment.
- It acts as a body detoxifier.
- Rosemary essential oil is an excellent brain and nerve tonic.