Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Neem Leaf Powder in India.
Biological source : Azadirachta indica
Family : Plantae
Neem, a leafy tree also known as the “Indian Lilac” is commonly used in traditional Indian medicine. More than 140 active compounds have been isolated from this tropical plant. The leaves, flowers, fruit, seeds, gum, oil and bark all have health benefits. The powder is made by drying and grinding neem leaves or a blend of leaves, flowers, seeds, fruit and bark.
Use of Neem Leaf Powder
- Neem Leaf Powder is used in storing rice in cans or tins.
- Neem Leaf Powder is used in the tropical regions to keep away mosquitoes.
- It is also used in many Indian festivals like Ugadi.
- Neem Leaf Powder is used in medicaments prepared under Siddha and Ayurvedic practitioners to be antihelmenthic, antifungal, antidiabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative.
- It is used in medicinal preparation of skin treatment products.
- It is also used for healthy hair, to improve liver function, detoxify the blood, and balance blood sugar levels.
- Neem is a key ingredient in non-pesticidal management (NPM), providing a natural alternative to synthetic pesticides.
- It is also used to avert termite attack as an ecofriendly and economical agent.
- This Powder is also useful in the preparation of polymeric resins.