Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Custard Apple Powder in India.
The custard apple tree is not especially attractive. It is erect, with a rounded or spreading crown and trunk 10 to 14 in (25-35 cm) thick. Height ranges from 15 to 35 ft (4.5-10 m). The ill-smelling leaves are deciduous, alternate, oblong or narrow-lanceolate, 4 to 8 in (10-20 cm) long, 3/4 to 2 in (2 5 cm) wide, with conspicuous veins. The compound fruit, 3 l/4 to 6 1/2 in (8-16 cm) in diameter, may be symmetrically heart-shaped, lopsided, or irregular; or nearly round, or oblate, with a deep or shallow depression at the base.
Custard Apple powder is off white in color with characteristic flavor. Bulk density is 0.65 – 0.8g/ml and passes through #30 mesh. Acidity of the powder is not more than 2%. pH is 2.5 – 3.5. Moisture is max 5%. Total Ash content is max 5%.
|Culinary Use of Custard Apple Powder||• Custard Apple powder is used in Confectioneries, Bakery, Fruit Juices, Jam & Jellies, Baby Foods.
• Custard Apple Powder is used in preparation of Puddings, and Indian Desserts.
• Powder is very much useful in the preparation of frozen fruit dishes.
|Health Benefits of Custard Apple Powder||• Custard Apple powder is full of vitamin C anti-oxidants, which helps to combat many diseases and also enhances the immune system.
• Custard apple powder is abundant with potassium, magnesium and contains vitamin A, calcium, copper, fiber and phosphorous. It has high calorific value, able to provide sustained energy and delicious in nature.
• The fruit powder is good for heart, skin, and bone, and maintains blood pressure.
• Custard apple powder is also helpful in curing of boils, ulcers and gum related problems.
• The fruit powder is good for eyes due to adequate presence of vitamin A.
• Powder contains vitamin B6, thus helpful in resolving the problem of sore tongue, convulsion and depression.