Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Karanja cake in India.
Karanja cake is an excellent organic Soil input. Karanja cake is the residue while karanja seed is crushed for karanja oil. Karanja tree is popularly known for its medicinal properties, and it is traditionally used for many years. We manufacture Karanja Cake by processing pure karanja seeds, and crushing pure karanja seeds, extract karanja oil from it. The cake is left after extracting the oil from Karanja seeds. Tierra Overseas is manufacturer of high quality Karanja cakes in India.
Karanjain >1500 ppm
Aflatoxin Nil. Tested by TLC
Oil Content 6.0 % Min
Moisture 9.0% Max
Total Ash 7.5% Max
Nitrogen as N 3.5% minimum
Phosphorus as P 0.5 % Minimum
Potassium as K 0.5% minimum
|Benefits of Karanja cake||• Karanja Cake is useful as source of Organic Fertilizer.
• Karanja Cake is proven to be effective against root knot nematodes e.g. (Meloidogyne incognita). Karanja cake also has broad spectrum activity against a wide category of Nematodes.
• Being totally botanical product it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients as well. The pongamia cake is very good to use as organic fertilizers as they are a rich source of NPK which improves soil fertility.
• It can be mixed with neem cake pellets to give a synergic result.
• Farmers who want to switch over to Karanja Cake should apply both simultaneously, decreasing the chemical or current fertilizers slowly.
• Calcium & Magnesium in cake helps in reducing alkalinity in soil.
• It increases in growth and leafage of the plants.
|Eco-Friendly||Extremely safe to mammals, human beings, animals, natural parasites, predators, non target insects, fishes, birds, etc.
No phytotoxicity and exempted from residue analysis.
|Method of Use||Mix recommended quantity of the product with well decomposed farm yard manure or farm soil and broadcast during the last ploughing or sowing followed by irrigation. An evening time is ideal for broadcasting this product.
In case of liquid formulation, shake the bottle well before use. Once a bottle is opened the entire content is to be used at once. This product should not be mixed with any antibacterial agent or any chemical fertilizer.
|Recommended for||Millets, Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Coconut, Oil palm, Cotton, Chilly, Lime, Tea, Banana, Flowers, Spices, Contiments, Herbs, Perinnial trees.|
|Storage||Store the bottles in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.|
Gâteau de Karanja, Karanja Kuchen, Bolo de Karanja, Seed Cake, Cake, Pongamia Cake, Karanja Oil meal