Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Natural Tomato Powder in India.
Tomato plants are vines, initially decumbent, typically growing 180 cm (6 ft) or more above the ground. Tomato plants are dicots, and grow as a series of branching stems, with a terminal bud at the tip that does the actual growing.
Tomato Powder is one of the most widely used ingredients in the Food and Beverage Industry having applications in a variety of Products. Tomato Powder appears brick red in color and having characteristic flavor. Tomato powder has a bulk density of 0. 65 – 0.80g/ml and 100% passes through 30 mesh size. Tomato Powder have acidic range of 6 – 9%. Tomato Powder is manufactured from Low temp. of spray dried technology. It is always processed through tomato pulp. The Low temp. spray dried technology is the main USP of our powder as it helps to retain nutrient part, colour and taste.
Biological Source : Solanum Lycopersicum
Family : Solanaceae
Culinary Use of Natural Tomato Powder
• Tomato Powder is very useful in making Soups, Juices, Salsa and Ketchup.
• Tomato powder can be Sprinkle on pizza, bread or salads for flavor enhancement.
• Tomato powder is the key ingredient in Pizza and Pasta and commonly used in Pasta sauce.
• It is also used in the varieties of Animal Food and mainly used in different salads preparation.
Health Benefits of Natural Tomato Powder
• Tomato contains energy, carbohydrates, Fat, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K, Minerals, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Water and Lycopene.
• Tomatoes are natural anti oxidant.
• Helpful in the management of prostate cancer.
• Tomatoes protects against UV rays and Sun burn.
• Consumption of tomato powder significantly decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality
• Very useful in the prevention of Colon cancer.
• Found to be very effective in maintaining blood pressure and heart health.
• Very effective in skin nourishment.
• High fiber content of tomato powder is found to be effective to cure constipation problems.
San Marzano, Borgo Cellano, Christopher, Columbus, Costoluto Genovese and Italian Pear