Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Neem Cake in India.
Origin : Neem [Azadirachta indica]
Neem cakes are derived from Seeds of Neem Kernel. Neem is believed to be the tree of medicine which has noted for its drought resistance. Neem products are believed by Siddha and Ayurvedic practitioners. Neem cakes are prepared from Cold Pressing Technology. In this process, oil is squeezed out from the neem kernel under cold process and the remaining biomass is called Neem cake.
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and exporter of high quality Neem cake which has a sufficient quantity of NPK in organic form required for plant growth. As it is a botanical product, it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients like
N (Nitrogen 2.0% to 5.0%)
P (Phosphorus 0.5% to 1.0%)
K (Potassium 1.0% to 2.0%)
Ca (Calcium 0.5% to 3.0%)
Mg (Magnesium 0.3% to 1.0%)
S (Sulphur 0.2% to 3.0%)
Zn (Zinc 15 ppm to 60 ppm
Cu (Copper 4 ppm to 20 ppm)
Fe (Iron 500 ppm to 1200 ppm)
Mn (Manganese 20 ppm to 60 ppm).
It is rich in both sulphur compounds and bitter limonoids.
• Product Form : Solid
• Product Shape : irregular
• Colour : Dark Brown
Mode of Action
Neem cakes make soil more fertile due to a content that prevents soil bacteria from converting nitrogenous compounds into nitrogen gas. It enhances the availability of nitrogen to both short duration and long duration crops.
- Neem cake’s organic manure protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants.
- Neem cake is widely used in India to fertilize paddy, cotton and sugarcane. Usage of neem cake have shown an increase in the dry matter in Tectona grandis (Teak), Acacia nilotica (Gum Arabic), and other forest trees.
- Neem cake also reduce alkalinity in soil, as it produces organic acids on decomposition.
- Being totally natural, it is compatible with soil microbes and rhizosphere microflora and hence ensures fertility of the soil.
- Neem cake improves the organic matter content of the soil, helping improve soil texture, water holding capacity, and soil aeration for better root development.
Extremely safe to mammals, human beings, animals, natural parasites, predators, non target insects, fishes, birds, etc.
No phytotoxicity and exempted from residue analysis.
Method of Use
Mix recommended quantity of the product with well decomposed farm yard manure or farm soil and broadcast during the last ploughing or sowing followed by irrigation. An evening time is ideal for broadcasting this product.
Recommended for : Millets, Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Coconut, Oil palm, Cotton, Chilly, Lime, Tea, Banana, Flowers, Spices, Contiments, Herbs, Perinnial trees.
Dosage : As per requirement
Storage : Store the bottles in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Gâteau au Neem, Neem Kuchen, Bolo De Neem, Pastel de NeemOrganic Fertilizer, Natural Neem Care, Nimbin, Nimbicidin, liminoids, nematodes