Advantages with Regular Intake of Low Sodium Salts
- Reducing the intake of sodium from the primary source salts results into maintain blood pressure.
- It also helps to prevent swelling on the legs proximity.
- Low sodium salts in diet ensures the a decreased risk of dying from stroke and reduced risk of kidney stones and osteoporosis.
- One can lower down the risks of heart complications from the intake of Low sodium salts.
- Individual can maintain healthy lifestyle and high stamina level through the intake of Low Sodium Salts.
Salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent.
Low Sodium Iodized Salt is the best option for those who wish to add salt to their food, but worried with sodium content inside the salt. This iodized salt is also termed as potassium enrich salts or (10%) low sodium salts. Our product is a blend of naturally occurring ingredients: Sodium chloride (regular salt), iodine and potassium chloride. It has a great taste, and can be used in exactly the same way as regular salts. Better than that, by reducing the sodium in diet it can help to stay healthy.
Low Sodium Salt is available in various percentages such as [10%], [15%], [20% ] and [50%]
Disadvantages with higher intake of Regular salts
- High consumption of regular salts can lead to high blood pressure as well as fluid build-up in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis or kidney disease
- Extra sodium causes the body to retain water, increasing blood volume and causing the heart to work harder to move blood, placing more pressure on the arteries.
- Regular table salt contains 2,300 milligrams of sodium, high intake of regular salts can lead to increase in cholesterol level in blood
- Various heart complication may arise with high intake of regular salts on everyday basis.